May 28, 2010

The Dream

The words go away .., the languages, and letters .. just slip from my hands .. like drops of water .. those eyes of urs ...i fear them, they take me .. in reality and dreams .. away from me .. i can hear them breathing .. like a monster, in the depth of the seas .. waits impatiently to swallow my soul .. to suck the air out of my lungs .. those hands of urs.. they touch, and burns my skin like lava .. they sink deep in my flesh .. the feeling of them, leaves a permanent mark on my bones every time u passes them around me its the worst type of black magic .. yet the sweetest taste of all tastes .. a dream of angelic u .. whispers in my ears every day .. i still can feel the air, tickling them .. i still can feel alive every time the words dive in my ears .. reviving my brain again .. i can hold, i can stay here .. i can be strong, coz there is always the dream of u .. that lives with me ..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEJANEN ALNA9
WOW JD MSH 6BE3I

ΣcoŞan said...

shokran jazelan ..
mn zogik ..
:give: