March 27, 2010

Back to Amman

or it should be “back to Friends”  or even “Back to Memories”

Hello everybody,

it was a delightful day, my last Thursday, it brought back lots of memories, happy ones as well as sad ones, as i was riding the bus toward Amman. I met my dear friends, Shafeeg, Samir, Sami, Muhannad, Abu Jarrar, 7abbas, Mo3ath, and “el3arees” Osama.

Oh Dear .. Oh Dear, I had loads of fun, laughed like crazy, the joy inside was indescribable, i miss that rush i used to have when i was looking to the running landscapes on the way from Irbid to Amman, and the sadness on my way back to Irbid.

the most hurtful part was passing by “JU” and not stepping down from the bus.

anyway, all details with pictures will be found in ReMad’s Report Thread in mahjoob.

just wanted to say, thank you my dearest friends, for the great time. o Allah ybarek lal 3arees o yhanneh.

4 comments:

sfo said...

إذا الله أحيانا
بنلتقي مرّة ثانية
وثالثة
ورابعة
وعاشرة
إلى ما شاء الله

ΣcoŞan said...

انشاء الله
ما بنستغني أبو ليلى
;)

6abaZa said...

indeed
kan yoom mish wla bod -for me- , but it was a very good night..we had a lot of funz

ΣcoŞan said...

yeah we truly had a lot of fun
thnx for being there
and thnx for passing by
:give: